LIAT Introduces Direct Dominica/San Juan Service
- Published on Friday, 15 March 2013 10:40
- Written by Sourced Information
- Hits: 852
Press Release: ST. JOHN’S, Antigua, March 15, 2013 – LIAT is pleased to announce the commencement of its direct Dominica/San Juan and San Juan/Dominica services effective April 4, 2013.
LI 560 is scheduled to depart Dominica at 10:00 am daily; arriving San Juan at 11:55 am; while LI 565 is scheduled to depart San Juan at 3:00 pm daily for arrival into Dominica at 4:45 pm.
These new services illustrate LIAT’s commitment to the travelling public of Dominica and the wider region.
These flights operate at an opportune time for passengers making connections via Puerto Rico, to travel to and from Dominica seamlessly.
Meanwhile, LI 500 and LI 501 will have a new routing effective April 4, 2013 as follows:
· LI 500 departing Antigua at 11:00 am and arriving St. Maarten at 11:40 am
· LI 500 departing St. Maarten at 12:00 noon and arriving Santo Domingo at
· LI 501 departing Santo Domingo at 2:30 pm and arriving St. Maarten at 4:00
· LI 501 departing St. Maarten at 4:30 pm and arriving Antigua at 5:00pm
With this new routing, LIAT now offers a non-stop service between St. Maarten and the Dominican Republic. It also offers the opportunity for passengers travelling from the BVI to make a seamless connection to the Dominican Republic via St. Maarten.
LIAT also recently began non-stop services between St. Maarten and San Juan, Puerto Rico
Top Local Stories
- WINN FM Evening News - 19th June, 2013